Puerta Vallarta - El Eden Forest Preserve

Larry613

You can get there for just a drink or food. The restaurant is nicely located in a tropical forest. The road to get there is unpaved for the last portion. It is on the same road as and just past the local Zoo.

To get there by cab will be (I guess) around Pes.100.- but make a deal before you get into the cab. I have never seen cabs waiting there, it is a bit isolated so make either a deal with that cabdriver or have the restaurant phone for a cab.

You can get there for just a drink or food. The restaurant is nicely located in a tropical forest. The road to get there is unpaved for the last portion. It is on the same road as and just past the local Zoo.

To get there by cab will be (I guess) around Pes.100.- but make a deal before you get into the cab. I have never seen cabs waiting there, it is a bit isolated so make either a deal with that cabdriver or have the restaurant phone for a cab.

Taxi fare, via yellow city taxis, should be between 180 and 200 pesos each way. Like ine pointed out, it is a remote location and you should make sure you have made arrangements to have a taxi pick you up as I have never seen them waiting for customers.

Enjoy!

Archived