Public Laundry room on Legend?

dkoitz

Is there a public laundry room on the Legend and if yes, where can I find it? How much $$. Has anyone used it?

Yes, there is a public laundry room. I didn't use the washers and dryers, but went in to use the iron. We were on the 7th floor in room 7236 and it was toward the back of the ship. I would say maybe around 7264 or 7267, maybe? I would think they are in the same area on every floor.

Just off the legend... came home today

Purex washer and dryer sheets worked well

$3 to wash and $3 to dry but if they are heavy items you will need a second dry time.

Also as a hint use the dryers on the top as the bottom ones vent into the top one.

I figured this out the hard way..

Just trust me on this

Did a full load of laundry a couple of weeks ago - all the way forward on deck six.... had to go through the door that said passenger laundry - looked alot like crew area. My cabin was forward 7th floor so the stairs by the laundry led back down to my hallway... Very easy but not cheap. It was worth it though!

Archived