How tall is the room safe?

You might have a "good" reason for those luggage locks! :p The safes won't be big enough, maybe someone can correct me because it's been a while but I thought the closets had some shelves very high up, maybe they will slide in there and be out of reach?? Good luck! :)

OK...thanks.

I just thought it would be a great place to put our bottles away in. I guess we will just have to bring a small lock with us and put our opened bottles in the suitcase and then lock it. I would just be too nervous about leaving the bottles not locked up somehow with our 17 yo son going in/out of our room.

OK...thanks.

I just thought it would be a great place to put our bottles away in. I guess we will just have to bring a small lock with us and put our opened bottles in the suitcase and then lock it. I would just be too nervous about leaving the bottles not locked up somehow with our 17 yo son going in/out of our room.

There is some shelves on the very top of the closest.

How old are your boys that you need to lock it up?

Can you lock it in your suit case?

OP sounds like the same issue in a suitecase, or at least mine, arent any taller than a safe if you want the bottle to stand upright.

Archived