how much is a taxi to screws spa

CRUISING SUE AND LARRY

I have arranged for Reyno to take us to Screw's. He said we could stay as long as we wanted. "Our time was his time" to quote him. We booked in the past with him and did the falls. We are paying $30.00 per person for 4 people and then there is the $10.00 admission at Screw's. His email is:reynotours@gmail.com

how much is a taxi to screws spa-and how much time do you think one would spend there? thanks

We just returned from there and we paid $35/pp for the taxi, but that also included stopping at Trafalgar Falls and couple of other places as well. We stayed at Screws for about an hour or so and had plenty of time to experience the various pools. It was very enjoyable!

Please tell more about the spa experience. We are familiar with the old sulpher spring spas in French Lick Indiana and man...they really smell!! Does Screw's Spa have any negatives? Is the water clean? Do you need to shower when finished or can you go about your day visiting other sites? Appreciate your sharing!

We did not notice any odor during or after swimming in the pools. They have an area where you can change afterwards. I changed out of my bathing suit as we still had a couple more stops after Screws, however, my husband did not and he was fine. The only negative was that the white areas on my husband's swimsuit were a little brown from the sulphur. My suit didn't have any white on it and was fine.

We paid $35 for two people round trip. Make sure you get a taxi after you exit the port area, MUCH cheaper. He dropped us off at the Screw Spa and picked us up about two hours later. He then stopped at an overlook where we could see the ship. We had a fantastic time. :D

Archived