Cozumel Hightlights & Shopping going to El Mirador?

ashnac

Ok, so me my mom and my cousin will be in Cozumel in June. My mom and cousin want a shopping day however also wants to see a beach. Carnival has an excursion called Cozumel Highlights and Shopping. Has anyone ever done this? It goes to El Mirador and it looks beautiful there. Does anyone know how long you are there?

Is it as pretty as it looks? Is it worth it to go by there? and it doesnt appear you can get in the water here is that correct?

Thanks in adcance for all the help

I highly recommend to book with Gerry he can do this and more! Shop Beaches eat etc. Mike is his contact at cozumeltaxi@hotmail.com . Search Gerry on this Cozumel board for pages of great reviews. Have Fun.

El Mirador is on the east side and usually has good waves and would skip getting in. But you can get wet standing on the (dead) coral. It is pretty as is the nearby blow hole if the wave action permits.

• 4 weeks later...

We went to El Mirador on our last visit to Cozumel (just hired a private taxi) and it was very beautiful! Didn't see anyone getting in the water, but as mentioned you might catch some spray. I got a nice picture of a blowhole but for whatever reason I can't get it into my reply...maybe I can figure it out later.

Archived