Valor cabin 9205 location

Fyly

on this photo :

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/showphoto.php?photo=12688

am I correct that the : second from the left, 2 windows, we see on the top left is from cabin 9205 (or 9206) with the dreaded window looking on a deck... ??

This deck looks small and the door going to it is at the end of the hallway... I guess it's not that public and could even be a nice extension to the balcony, no?

(yep, i played the GTY suite and got that one)

I vote for the extension of your deck. We are going to be on the Valor at the same time and did the gty also. I was kind of getting myself stressed about it and not really knowing what/where the room was but then I decided that I couldn't change it and It was better than not having a room;). Just watch that pole in your room. I trip over everyting and could just imagine running into that thing in the middle of the night. Grace is not my middle name:eek:

I think it sucks that this is a room you got with a guarantee suite booking.

The balcony is smaller then a regular suite.

'

The deck is a public deck== but not many people know its there- the doors are not seen from the hallway and are off to the side.

You CAN see the pole in the photos of the cabin in the above site.

curious-- when did you book your cruise

I think it sucks that this is a room you got with a guarantee suite booking.The balcony is smaller then a regular suite.

I know... we could have an aft regular cabin for a little less...but we are 2 girls travelling and the extra space in the bathroom will be welcome. and I like having space to hang around in the cabin. So we don't have alarge balcony but get other things.

our TA actually quoted this room to us when we booked... it was a tad more expensive and we decided to go for GTY and try our luck...

The deck is a public deck== but not many people know its there- the doors are not seen from the hallway and are off to the side..

let's not tell anyone OK?

You CAN see the pole in the photos of the cabin in the above site.

oh I see...the pole is from the penthouse suite photo...definitly not my cabin :-)

curious-- when did you book your cruise

in november.

We were in that room last year and loved it not many people no about the deck it is a nice room you can see out the side and also look forward I would take that room again have a wonderful cruise

do you remember if there were lounge chairs on that deck?

how was the wind?

Archived