Valor Cabin 8448??

Tiffany1203

Thats an Aft wrap balcony, there are some die-hard fanatics on here with reviews of these rooms with tons of photos...If not specifically 8448, if not specifically on the Valor, there are still a bunch of opportunities to "see" your room on here. Ha, I only say this because I have been reading a lot of the reviews on the board here lately and trust me, not hard to come across and Aft Wrap review these days! :D

Anyone have pictures of this cabin?

Here is what one person said:

We just came off the valor in cabin 8448. We had absolutely not one thing dropped onto our balcony the entire cruise.

We enjoyed the balcony but certainly would have preferred empress deck as we both enjoy a no line suntan. We booked this cabin 7 weeks before the cruise sailed otherwise I would've chosen empress.

You can see the people in rosies and they can see you. Your balcony is very exposed to the windows in rosies, but the people up top really can see very little of your balcony(we went up and looked to see ourselves in both places) but you can hear them talking if they are right up there. The crew member stairs are right next to your cabin and they have a large window and we noticed many crew members stop by and hang out for a bit ;) So needless to say, I have bathing suit tan lines.

You will also hear the chairs being moved around. So if that bothers you pick empress. Empress is much more private. If you stand at your railing you can be seen but less of the balcony is open to viewing. Whereas veranda, more of your balcony is exposed to viewing from rosies. And yes, we did see people and we would wave to them...lol We waved to the crew members too :D

here is another, with an email link to ask for pics.

I have cruised the last three times in the 9A wrap and if I had to pick one it would be 8448 the Veranda deck wrap balconies are the biggest and the room is much bigger then the Empress deck one. My last cruise in April was in 7440, it was nice but I just really liked the veranda deck more. I have pictures of the Valor room 8448 if anyone would like them email me at ldavison@twcny.rr.com Linda

Can I join your bottle throwing group? LoL

Sure you can join, the more the merrier.

Eat whatever you like, whenever you like at Carnival Valor's Rosie's Lido Restaurant. Choose hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, salads, roast beef, chicken, fish, broccoli, rice, potatoes, ice cream, cake, pie, cookies...The list goes on.

I read where someone else said that they didn't think it was Rosie's that could see onto those balconies, but another bar. Either way, it doesn't sound like it is really private PRIVATE...

Archived