Lengthy Blog/Review/Pictures of the CARNIVAL SPLENDOR - February 2010

The Salty Peanut

WOW thanks for all the great responses! I love being able to "give back" so to speak for all of the wonderful advice, tips and tricks I was able to obtain for my months and months of lurky loodom :)

Becky - In PV we did the Las Caletas beach hideaway tour... I believe it was roughly $100 per person. It included a bunch of stuff as far as activities, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking or just laying on the beach. Wish we could have played with the monkeys, but you win some you lose some!

Shakwurst - The piano bars were awesome! I say "pianos" because, literally, pianos were EVERYWHERE. They had a grand piano in the main floor near guest services, one in the Robusto (cigar lounge), one in the actual "piano bar"... everywhere! I hadn't heard anyone sing, but the playing was beautiful and not at all overwhelming. We loved it :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say that your review was one of the best that I have read here! Your descriptions of things were so detailed that I couldn't wait to read on! We are going on the Splendor for our wedding and honeymoon next May and I can't wait to have our pictures done in Cabo!

MalibuBarbie

Archived