Places to eat in Cozumel

wild0826

Thank you all for your suggestions. The pictures look great. We are looking forward to it. We will probably spend the morning at Chankanaab and then head to a restaurant to eat and then some light shopping and back to the ship.

Thanks again

Thanks for the pics of Pancho's, however it appears to be a different "Pancho's" than the one I am familiar with. Iive always gone to the one in the rear of Los Cinco Soles and there is no view of the docks. We enjoy the musicians with a view of a brick wall behind them. The photos you have show a nicer view and apparently newer location. Please tell us the location.

Pancho's huge Margaritas are the main reason we venture into town from the pier. One of those put me on my rear-end. It was either number six or seven, can't remember which one.

That's the lovely thing about good margarita's...you can claim innocence in all things after the 2nd one......:D:D

I'm a little shocked that everyone is such a fan of Pancho's. We have eaten there and just thought it was OK. In fact, I can think of two Mexican restaurants in Atlanta we go that are much better! This last trip to Cozumel, we rented a jeep and drove around to the other side (east) of the island. Nice, secluded beaches and it was beautiful! We had great guacamole and shrimp tacos at a place called Coconuts. Someone else on the ship said they ate at Rastas and that it was excellent as well. I know Coconuts has their own water filtration system as well and have been told that most of the restaurants do for the tourists' health concerns. I just wondered though if anyone was concerned about eating the food? It's not just the water that can cause problems but the fruits and vegetables can as well. I was a little concerned about the avocado, pico de gallo, lettuce and tomatoes (on the tacos) that we ate.

Archived