Seven mile beach??

CHOOSE-2-CRUISE

Hi all, my family and I will be in Mo'bay in a few weeks and I would like to know what the 'seven mile beach' in Negril is like, and is it worth the trip from Mo'bay?

There is seven of us, five adults and two children, how much would a taxi cost return??

Thanks' in advance...

Hi all, my family and I will be in Mo'bay in a few weeks and I would like to know what the 'seven mile beach' in Negril is like, and is it worth the trip from Mo'bay?

There is seven of us, five adults and two children, how much would a taxi cost return??

Thanks' in advance...

I'm a regular visitor to Negril and really like it there but I don't really think it's worth the time or money to visit just for a few hours. Seven Mile is a beautiful beach lined with restaurants and bars including a Margaritaville. Up the road about 10 minutes on the cliffs is Rick's, a Negril landmark. It's really nice in Negril but you need more than 1/2 day to soak it in. The ride to Negril and back will probably be about $60 each way. I'm not telling you what to do but I think I'd research Mobay for things to do.

Archived