Kids Menu on RCCL Freedom of Seas

CyberTag

^Can't imagine it doesn't, all of the RC ships we've been on the last couple of years have had one. Liberty December 08, Navigator April 09, Mariner Jan 10, and we're on Independence in March.

They have VERY basic kids food and it's the same menu every night.

Soup

Salad

Chicken Nuggets

Burger

Mac n Cheese

Pizza

Ravioli

Pasta

Fries

Ice Cream

Cookies

Brownies

etc.

No problem, my almost three year old pretty much ate Pizza, Mac n Cheese, and fries for the week and lived to tell the tale! =)

Also I forgot Hot Dogs, grilled cheese, and some sort of grilled chicken and veggies were also on the menu.

The one caveat is that randomly sometimes they wouldn't have something for lunch or dinner or vice versa...it was odd, but never a big problem. It had to do with there being sections on the menu saying lunch or dinner, but almost anything you wanted could be ordered for either meal except for a few times when they weren't ready with something.

Also, the kids can happily order off the adult menu and the waiters usually bend over backwards trying to accommodate them. My daughter was given fruit and markers as soon as she sat down each night in January!

Archived