A Carnival Trivia ?

Tenga1899

I was looking at the Valor's floor plans and I'm sure this is the same for all the Conquest ships at least, and I understand that for each deck, the stateroom numbers begin with that decks number (ie: Riviera, deck 1, staterooms are 1***, Panorama, deck 10, staterooms are 10**). On all the decks below deck 10 though, all the stateroom numbers are in the 200-400 range. Anyone know why? I can see where the Riviera deck would have problems with numbers from 0-200 because of the deck 10/11 staterooms as demonstrated above, but why no 20** staterooms? Continuity?? :confused:

I was looking at the Valor's floor plans and I'm sure this is the same for all the Conquest ships at least, and I understand that for each deck, the stateroom numbers begin with that decks number (ie: Riviera, deck 1, staterooms are 1***, Panorama, deck 10, staterooms are 10**). On all the decks below deck 10 though, all the stateroom numbers are in the 200-400 range. Anyone know why? I can see where the Riviera deck would have problems with numbers from 0-200 because of the deck 10/11 staterooms as demonstrated above, but why no 20** staterooms? Continuity?? :confused:

Ah, the things we do to occupy our mind, while we countdown the time until our next cruise! :D

I think your explanation is probably as good as any. Myself, I would have numbered deck 10 starting at room 102000, or 102200.

That's my answer, and I'm sticking with it!! :):):)

Enjoy your cruise!!

for a stateroom number to be 20** it would be on the 20th deck. Nothing that tall yet my friend. The decks 10-11 have very few rooms on them, so it makes sense for them to be below the 200 cabin numbers since you need the first two numbers to indicate deck. Notice deck 1, rooms start with 12** Deck 12 has no rooms, so automatically people will know room number 12** is on deck 1. This is probably more a convenience for the staff rather than the passengers.

Also notice no deck 13???

Archived