NCL Penthouse Suites

leb

We are considering booking a Penthouse suite on the Jewel - It will be husband and two teens (17, 19) - We are not going for the new courtyard, can anyone advise us about this suite based upon experience on the Dawn. We have sailed RCCL and usually book a Grand Suite and an inside - this sounds like it might be a better situation. Would really appreciate information about size of second bedroom and bath and anything else we should know.

Thanks

Hi Leb, my husband and I were in the AB penthouse on the Dawn this past July. It was wonderful. The second bedroom was connected to the main suite area but could be separated by a door, if preferred. The second bedroom had a full size bed and a pull down bed. I think that room is compared to an inside stateroom. It was small but suitable for your sons, as long as they don't mind sharing close quarters. They will have their own bathroom with a shower. The master bedroom, including a beautiful bathroom area with a whirlpool tub, is separated from the living/dining area by a thick tapestry drape. I think you would like this room. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Archived