Club o2 15-17 opinions

snowy owl

Hi all,

It's been a few years since we have cruised. My two dd 15 & 17 love to cruise and always sign up the first night. They usually make a friend that first night or the next morning. Being that its been a few years I was hoping to get capers from this age group and feed back from families & teens that have done this group. Any and all info would be great. I know they will have fun no matter what I just was wanting current input. Oh we are cruising on the Miracle 6-16-10.

Thanks everyone. :)

Hi all,

It's been a few years since we have cruised. My two dd 15 & 17 love to cruise and always sign up the first night. They usually make a friend that first night or the next morning. Being that its been a few years I was hoping to get capers from this age group and feed back from families & teens that have done this group. Any and all info would be great. I know they will have fun no matter what I just was wanting current input. Oh we are cruising on the Miracle 6-16-10.

Thanks everyone. :)

That's the most important thing for this age group. They tend to break off and do their own things so if they get there the first night and meet some new friends they'll enjoy it.

My 16 year old goes the first night, and I see him again at customs when we are disembarking.

Well, ok, maybe not quite that bad but he spends all his time with kids he has met, and participates in many of the activities. There are dances, dance lessons, treasure hunts, and a cool place to hang out. He is with us for all excursions and usually for dinner, but beyond that he really enjoys O2.

My 16 year old goes the first night, and I see him again at customs when we are disembarking.

Well, ok, maybe not quite that bad but he spends all his time with kids he has met, and participates in many of the activities. There are dances, dance lessons, treasure hunts, and a cool place to hang out. He is with us for all excursions and usually for dinner, but beyond that he really enjoys O2.

That was pretty much our experience with our 16 y/o son a couple of years ago on the Conquest! At least we always knew where to find him. If he wasn't in the club, he was out doing the activities. He exchanged phone numbers & facebook pages with a several of the friends he made & still keeps in touch with some of them.

Ya I hear ya. That is how it has been is the past for us too. We all go our on ways and leave notes on the mirror in the room as to where we are. We meet for dinner and getting off at the islands. Every once in a while they find me and hang out with me. It feels like a life time ago that we cruised. Do the kids that age like the activities and things that they do?

Ya I hear ya. That is how it has been is the past for us too. We all go our on ways and leave notes on the mirror in the room as to where we are. We meet for dinner and getting off at the islands. Every once in a while they find me and hang out with me. It feels like a life time ago that we cruised. Do the kids that age like the activities and things that they do?

At that hang it seems more to be about just hanging out together rather than planned things. Thats been our experience anyway.

Our son has done Club O2 18 times and loved it every time.

The best part is that you will get a schedule of the events for the entire cruise on the first night and the teens can decide what they want to participate in.

Even if nothing suits their fancy in the events, it is an excellent location just to meet other kids and hang out.

Archived