Eastern/Western Caribbean-when to cruise

I can only comment on the western carribean! I have been twice once in Dec 2 2001 weather was perfect/ water a little chilly. Then once in Mar 1 2004 weather was warm to cool, heavy rain one day and seas were rough/ water temp chilly. We are going to try Oct 17 2004 and see! Hurricane season I beleive is June thru Nov!

We did the western in mid August last year and the weather was sweltering hot. Three years ago we did the eastern in July and it was hot, but I don't rememeber it being so hot that we couldn't enjoy it.

Did mid March and Mid April Eastern and Southern...7 and also 10 days. Weater is georgous. We've been lucky...no rain and perfect temperature. This past cruise April 16th thru 26th was a little rough during the 2 days at sea. Have only cruised during those 2 months and love it.

Cindi

We've done 3 cruises, 2 of them in mid March. One Eastern, one western. The weather was great both times and the seas were calm.

Big Red Boat - 6/97
Ocean Princess - 3/2001
Explorer of the Seas - 3/2003
Star Princess - 03/2005

I did the West on the VoS late May 2002 and it was hot but not scorching. Only had rain one night, and that was the first night we boarded. I guess we got lucky. One question... it there ever a bad time for a cruise?

Good Luck on your selection.

11 day Cruise on the Brilliance 03/07/2005
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2005;3;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Did western beginning of March and it was hot. Seas were warm and calm...

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;6;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Until Jewel of The Seas<BR

Sensation 3/99
Majesty of The Seas 12/03

Archived