Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

I have never been to a grocery store or even a quick stop in pj's before.yes I did use it as an example in my other post but I was just trying to say that yes people do it I have seen women in store a lot in pj's or short shorts even swim suits.I just don't get bothered by the ones covered up. I'm not to judge anyone by the way the dress because I have my own rights n wrongs to worry about. If I see someone out in robe on the ship I'm not gonna be all grossed out and get all freakish. Now if I see a chick in the pool wearing a thong swimsuit then I'm gonna shoot you the eye. Lol but come on people who's to say what's right or wrong. I'm not. I'm just going to enjoy my time on the cruise and if someone is being offensive one way or another and then I guess maybe we can go to a staff member and point it out if it is that bothersome and offensive. I don't know. I was just trying to say people do all kinds of crazy stuff and who are we to judge as long as its not offensive. If someone wants to be in rode all day on ship how do we know they are not sick, ill. Dying for that matter. For real though no one knows why they doing what they doing. Enjoy and don't sweat the small stuff:) be happy and enjoy what you are blessed with. A cruise!

no, but things are cyclical. I just hope I'm dead before white gloves and corsets come back :p

Nothing cycles unless you let it...they tried to tell us that bell bottoms were coming back...and you see that no one fell for that trick...LMAO

FAIL!

It only happens if you sit there and do nothing and accept it as an inevitability.

:D

Nothing cycles unless you let it...they tried to tell us that bell bottoms were coming back...and you see that no one fell for that trick...LMAO

FAIL!

It only happens if you sit there and do nothing and accept it as an inevitability.

Actually they call them flair bottom pants....and yes some of us did:D

So let me be clear on this- sweat pants mean you have given up on life, but pajamas at the store don't?

Dude, calm down. Sweat pants in public means you've given up on life is a long running joke.

So the breakdown of society continues- anything goes. No shared ideas of what is acceptable, if it isn't written down as a rule then it is ok. And the rules that are written down mostly seem to be a challenge to break them. I guess this is a reflection of what is happening to our society as a whole. And flame as you like, I do find it distressing and wonder where it will lead. Noplace very good I suspect.

Yes, the fact that people don't want to wear clothes you find to be socially respectable and responsible means we're on the straight path to hellfire and anarchy. In fact, the recent rise in teen drinking and drug use has nothing to do with poor parenting or education and everything to do with the wearing of pajamas in public. I know this, because I've seen twelve year olds huffing glue in Winnie the Pooh pajamas in front of my Wal-Mart in broad daylight. Next thing you know, the Cubans are going to invade. All because of pajamas.

FAIL!

Then someone tell me why all that 80s New Wave hair and clothes are popular with the kids the these days? I swear to God, if I see one more hipster d-bag wearing leg warmers and leggings, I'm gonna scream.

I did too. Wearing some now...but only a moderate flair. Dont want to scare the normals. :eek:

On the subject of P.J's, thank you for giving me a great idea. Pj's on the serenity deck with my coffee and a sunrise. Sounds like heaven! :)

Then someone tell me why all that 80s New Wave hair and clothes are popular with the kids the these days? I swear to God, if I see one more hipster d-bag wearing leg warmers and leggings, I'm gonna scream.

I think it's something about the breakdown of society or a run on John Hughes movies. :confused:

Now thats funny! I swear if the 80's fashion comes full circle I may have to hunker down somewhere til it passes. I remember cuffing my pants even when they didnt need to be cuffed. I really dont think my hair can tolerate all that Aqua Net at this point either. :rolleyes:

All because of pajamas.

First, it is dudette. And I think you have it backwards. But I have waxed philosophical enough for this forum. Nevertheless, I have in fact found this eye-opening. I sometimes forget how insular my circle of friends is. It can really be fascinating.......

Ok- I don't like jammas in public at all. I think any and everyone can pull on a pair of shorts & shirt jeans what ever. NOW having said that I don't like seeing what some people consider wareing what they consider appropriate in other circumstances. Ok plus size woman or man trying to ware something meant for leaner bodies. ya'll know what I mean. crop tops with muffin tops or big bellies (I am a plus size and die of embarresment for them) beer guts with brief swimsuites. Even normal sizes squezzing into size 6 when an 8 or ten would look so much better. I am a plus size and die of embarresment for them. Just because you can ware it does not mean you should.

I don't like it and would not let my child walk around in public. But I would rather see jammies then butt floss and bandaids around the pool no matter what the body wareing it looks like or even J-lo in a dress cut down to the ying and up to the yang...

Have fun! I will be the one on deck in a hoddie and shorts enjoying the sunrise. Excuse me for slamming a hat on my head so you wont have to see the bed head.

Happy sailing!

Because the parents think it's funny that thier kids are wearing what they wore.

Bad parenting should be a capital offence....LOL

:p

Join the fight against bad fashion rebirths...LOL

if you want a good laugh, check out peopleofwalmart dot com...:eek:

OP..I say go for it. I see nothing wrong, like you said, they don't even look like PJ's.

When it comes to smoking in the Serenity area, I guess the rule is set by whoever is working that area that day..I have been on 2 cruises, one on the Inspiration and one on the Sensation. Both cruises I have been allowed to smoke in the Serenity area..the drink servers even brought be an ashtray when I requested one.

Have a great cruise!

LOL..back in the day when they were bell bottoms, I loved them.

I have size 9.5/10 feet.

Straight leg jeans accentuate my foot size. When they became the rage, Me and my short, thick legs and big feet were NOT happy.

But, I go middle of the road and wear boot cut.

May they NEVER go out of style. :p

Because the parents think it's funny that thier kids are wearing what they wore.

LOL..

I like the 70's styles. :p The 80's were the only hideous decade.....

Archived