Breakfast near the JW Marriott

TSUmom

Where is a good place to eat breakfast within walking distance of the JW Marriott on Brickell? We want to have a lite breakfast and coffee before we catch our cab to the POM. Thank you in advance for all replies, only 5 more days!!:D

Hi TSU

Wishing you a safe and great trip. Would you please be so kind when you return from your trip. to let me know what you thought on the hotel and if you found any great places to eat breakfast. Will be staying at this hotel in Oct for 2 days.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.

We were at the Viceroy last week, just down the street from the JW Marriott. We went to Mary Brickell Village that is only a couple blocks from your hotel. There is a Starbucks and right next to that is a restaurant called Balans. We ate at Balans for breakfast and it was good. I didn't see anything else around the area that was open for breakfast.

Thanks Mama2Tay for the info.

228THStreet - I will let you know what I find and fill you in the the hotel, I won it on priceline. We will only be there for 1 night and since it will be after 8 at night we will only have a few hours in the morning to check things out.

Archived