Water Trampoline/Banana boat ride

ufmurphys

We are sailing EOS in May and will not be stopping at any of the private beaches. My kids wondered if there were any water trampolines or banana boat rides at any of the beaches in Cozumel, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman or Belize. Thanks:)

YES PARADISE BEACH DOES HAVE WATER TRAMPOLINE, ICEBERG YOU CAN CLIMB, AN BOATS. JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE PAST THE BAR WAS A PLACE TO RENT JET SKIS AN OFFERED BANANA BOAT RIDES.:) WE WERE THEIR MAY 04

BEST PART NO CHARGE FOR BEACH;) , BOATS FREE:rolleyes: ,TRAMPOLINE,FREE,:p ICEBERG FREE. THEY JUST ASK THAT YOU BUY SOME DRINKS AN LUNCH OR SNACKS.WHILE VISITING THE BEACH NOT MUCH TO ASK. YOU CAN EVEN SNORKLE WITH THEIR EQUIPMENT FOR A $5 DEPOSIT THAT THEY GIVE BACK WHEN YOU RETURN THE GEAR. VERY NICE BEACH WE LOVED IT.:eek: EVEN HAD RESTROOMS ON SITE. KEEP IN MIND THIS WAS LAST YEAR THING COULD HAVE CHANGED.

We were at PB in November - there was a charge to use the beach but it included chairs, umbrellas, snorkel equipment (w/small deposit), etc. Don't remember the cost but it wasn't much. The waiters were extraordinarily nice and efficient. There were banana boats and other water things to rent - we thought they were expensive and didn't take part but they were being used so apparently others thought it wasn't expensive! Anyway, nice place to go, clean and friendly.

My children were also wondering about banana boats and water trampolines. We are cruising in April on the EOS. We are pretty booked for St. Thomas and St. Martin but was wondering if any beaches in Nassau offer these attractions?:)

Paradise Beach was awesome, we were there earlier this month. Actually I just posted about Paradise Beach last night, and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'll save myself some typing and just cut and paste what I typed:

We were in Cozumel earlier this month, and it was one of our favorite days of our cruise. After reading the Cozumel board, we decided to go to Paradise Beach. We caught a cab there ($12 US for 3 of us), and about 10 minutes later we were at this gorgeous beach. We were met at the entrance by a girl who explained that the beach itself was free, or you could pay $5 per person for unlimited use of the floats, water trampoline, water iceberg, kayaks, and snorkeling equipment. (We already knew all of this from reading the boards, but it was nice that they explained it upfront.) We opted for the $5 option, and she gave us wristbands to wear for the day, and introduced us to an 'chair boy' who helped us find suitable lounge chairs and asked us if we wanted an umbrella (no charge), and planted it in the sand for us. A couple of minutes later our waiter, Freddy, came over and introduced himself, and left a menu with us. He never seemed to be hovering around, but somehow he was always there when we wanted to order drinks. There was no need to worry about bothering with cash each time, we just ran a tab (which included the $5 fees for the water toys), and settled it up at the end of the day with a credit card. We also had lunch on the beach. Freddy brought a small table out to our chairs. They also had a nice restaurant as well, but when you're laying just a few feet away from the water, it's pretty darned hard to leave. The food and drinks were reasonably priced, and everything tasted great. (They do use purified water for their ice.) The bathroom facilities were extremely clean - a rarity! The beach itself was beautiful, and the water was a gorgeous shade of turquois. At the end of day, we reluctantly left to go back to the Mariner - is it true they'll leave without you? ;) There were several cabs waiting outside to take us back to the docks. All in all, it was an awesome day.

Archived