My NCl Question-Checking in Error

ieatchickens

I booked a cruise with my company's TA last year and I go onto NCL every so often to verify my stateroom. When I get to my profile I can see my stateroom and reservation # but I get this error when I click the online check in:

Sorry, we could not locate your reservation. Plese contact your travel professional or booking agent to make sure the information below is accurate.

Then it asks to fill out the from, where it is already pre-populated with the correct information (including reservation #) but when I click on SUBMIT, I get the following error:

Sorry, we could not locate your reservation. Plese contact your travel professional or booking agent to make sure the information below is accurate.

Is this another issue with the NCL site? I am trying to go online to see if my TA made a passenger change I requested. I have been getting poor service from my TA and want to verify that my reservation is sound and up to date.

My cruise is 97 days out so maybe that has something to do with it.

TIA for the help.

I had a similar issue on a reservation booked through an online TA. My Latitudes numbers did not come through properly and NCL assigned new ones. I contacted NCL Latitudes desk and they put our correct Lat#'s on the reservation and told me to wait an hour for it to become available. Still no luck. Called NCL again (customer service this time) and they said I had to contact my TA.

Called the TA and they contacted NCL and got it straight. Some kind of systems problem where they had to go through and update all our Latitude #'s one at a time on our reservation for it to show up on myNCL.

Archived