Breakfast At Bannister Island?

Cruisinfrombmore

My husband and I are booked on an excursion to Bannister Island through RCI. Since our excursion leaves at 7 am, I was wondering if they have breakfast foods available on the island. If they do, it will probably make for a much more relaxing morning if we don't have to worry about getting it on the ship and enjoy a relaxed breakfast on the island. Any input?

Did you have a choice for the time of your excursion?

Why do they leave so early?

We are doing Banister with Coral Breeze in 2 weeks. They better not need me on shore much before 9am.

I know you get to avoid the long tender process with booking directly with RCI, but again, why so early?

Karen

The RCI excursion had no choice of times. The early time made us hesitate before booking but we read so many glowing reviews of this excursion that we decided to give it a try anyway. We're generally up pretty early anyway so it shouldn't be too bad for us. However, if we can wait to eat breakfast till we get to the island, it should help make our morning a bit more relaxing! :) I was originally thinking we could order room service to the balcony that morning. But, I learned through the boards that they don't serve breakfast room service till 7 so that plan won't work. I'd rather not have to go get breakfast as that will take more time. Hopefully someone knows whether you can get breakfast on the island...

Archived