AB or AC penthouse on the Star?

Spotlight 99

We are a family of four - kids are 18 and 12. This will be our first cruise, in September, to Alaska.

We are tossing up between an AC penthouse with extra interior cabin for the kids on Deck 10, or all of us sharing an AB penthouse on Deck 11. The cost is roughly the same. The AC option would give us more space, but it's right at the front of the ship and I'm worried about sea sickness.

The AB option is more to the middle of the ship, but of course much less space, and I've read comments that Deck 11 is noisy from the public areas above.

We are a family of four - kids are 18 and 12. This will be our first cruise, in September, to Alaska.

We are tossing up between an AC penthouse with extra interior cabin for the kids on Deck 10, or all of us sharing an AB penthouse on Deck 11. The cost is roughly the same. The AC option would give us more space, but it's right at the front of the ship and I'm worried about sea sickness.

The AB option is more to the middle of the ship, but of course much less space, and I've read comments that Deck 11 is noisy from the public areas above.

The AB suite has a second bedroom, second bath and is a better suite for families. The only advantage of the AC is a larger deck. We've cruised with our two teen daughters in a AB suite and it worked out great.

Enjoy

This is an easy choice in my book. The AB gives you that extra bedroom. If you do separate cabins, only those in the real suite get access to Cagneys. Most other perks would not be a problem.

The AB is a much better suite in my mind than the AC. The bedroom is separate and the bathroom is wonderful.

Go for the AB, quick before they are gone.

AB all the way, two bed, two bath , living room and perks. The AC would be great for the two of you. If you got an inside for the kids you could run into the Cagney's problem of Suite no Suite, but since you have four go with the AB.

AB all the way, two bed, two bath , living room and perks. The AC would be great for the two of you. If you got an inside for the kids you could run into the Cagney's problem of Suite no Suite, but since you have four go with the AB.

AN AB ALL THE WAY.......!!! sFun_cheerleader.gifsFun_cheerleader2.gifsFun_cheerleader.gif

We have been in a Dawn AB four times with two teenage girls and it was PERFECT......!!! sHa_thumbsup.gif

You and your Family will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the whole experience.....!!! sHa_woot.gif

Archived