Just Back from The Glory - ask your ?'s

John&John

In your opinion, what age group would you say would be best for this ship -- 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, etc. and why?

We know someone planning a cruise, but I don't think we would be age appropriate.

Thanks for your help.

There was a big mix of people in all age groups. I think that there were more people in their 60's than any one other age group though. Part of that might be that we cruised in value season.

I'm sure the mix is quite different, let's say in the summer where there would be more families with kids.

Share your age group and interests and I might be able to be more specific.

I dont know if this is port specific, but i am wondering on what deck you enter on the glory and whats around that area?

As far as getting on and off the ships at ports they always used the same area - Deck 0 front of the ship.

It could be port specific, but it wasn't for us.

There's really nothing there except hallways and elevators.

For embarkation you enter in to the lobby.

Do you know if on the Eastern Carib run there is a deck party one night? Also are they still doing the color thing? Red, White and Blue? I want to make sure we are packed to enjoy all the fun!

Has anyone had kids in Camp Carnival on this ship recently? Did your kids have a good time?

Do you know if on the Eastern Carib run there is a deck party one night? Also are they still doing the color thing? Red, White and Blue? I want to make sure we are packed to enjoy all the fun!

Has anyone had kids in Camp Carnival on this ship recently? Did your kids have a good time?

I don't know for sure about the deck party, but they had one on the Western, so they most likely will have one on the Eastern.

Yes, they're still doing the Carnival colors thing.

Can't answer the Camp Carnival question.

Hey All!

Just got back yesterday from our trip on the Glory to the Western Caribbean.

It was wonderful! We got to make all of our stops - Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman. Smooth Sailing......

One thing that I did notice is that "Capers" are now called the "fun times" and have a whole new look!

We are sailing the same cruise! This is our second with Carnival. We sailed to Jamaica On the Conquest last year and now to the Caymans, which was my favorite port last cruise. Hope you have a great cruise!

24 days till fly time, 25 days till Bon Voyage!

Thanks for the review great info.

Going on the glory next month and really looking forward to it.

Sorry to hear they are still doing the color war thing. After seeing a bunch of times consider it boring, dumb and a waste of time.

Most of the time they do not even bother telling you which team won.

Archived