Anytime Dining vs. Late Seating

tjeanty

Hi Fellow Cruisers!

My SO and I will be on the Victory in July. Generally, we always opt for assigned seating for dinner. Over the years, SO has complained how much he hates accompanying me to dinner, so I was thinking about anytime dining, so he can be a little more comfortable and so I can go by myself on the days he doesn't want to go. With anytime dining, will we be seated at a table for 2? SO will really like this as opposed to seating with others. Thanks for the help!:D

Sounds like you should try SOLO cruising.;)

Believe me, if SO could, he would. I just want to know if we would be able to get a table for 2 during anytime dining. I enjoy being assigned to a table, and socializing with other cruisers...I guess I'm compromising this cruise for SO's sake.

We are just off the Dream. Had anytime dinning and loved it. The early seating just seemed a little early and the late seating seemed a little late.

We ended up eating at about 7:00 each night. The most we ever had to wait was about 10 minutes (and we had 9 people!) Service was great, food was hot.

With anytime dining, do we have to wait to be seated or do we just go to a table?

You will go to the "hostess" stand in the dining room for Your Time dining, they will ask your room number and to see your S&S card, then they will seat you. You can go anytime between 5:45 and 9:15 pm.

We never had to wait (excpet one time they gave us a pager, and as soon as we walked away it buzzed), and the service and food was outstanding. This is our dining choice from here on out... LOVED it!

They do have tables for 2. You will just have to request one at the time of dining.

I like the anytime dining option also. Just one caution. I am not sure how many tables for two there will be, so you may have a bit of a wait. Getting seated quickly is pretty sure when you are willing to sit anyplace they have room. Not sure if that will be true for a two seater.

Archived