Anybody tanning

savandbarb

I've only gone about 4 times now and even though I cover my face, I noticed yesterday it's still getting some color. I don't want my face to tan! I can easily match the color to my body with a bronzer. Do I need to cover my face with a heavier material? Or use sunscreen on my face AND cover it? Yes, consider this a silly question, but the skin on the face ages and wrinkles much easier than the skin on the body and I want to protect my face. Anybody else do this?

I read the posts about the "burnt skin" smell! I hate that too..get it a lot when I tan with the "intensive HOT" lotions!

Have to say I have found a lotion that doesn't do that to me..it is called BROWN ENVY by SYNERGYTAN..It smells like sugar cookies! :)HONEST

I am good friends with the girl who runs our gym/tanning..we try all the samples and this is the one IMHO that smelled the best even after tanning..

It is not a "hot" lotion and would be good on people just starting out as well as those of us who tan often.

Rachelle

Archived