Recent Imagination pics

Avril

Has anyone been on the Imagination recently (since all the upgrades and refurbashments)? I'd like to see some pics of her now as she was my 1st ship and I would love to see how she looks today. :D I'd love some cabin pics, cabin hallway pics, Promenade Deck, bars/lounges, Lido Deck, Carnival Waterworks, Serenity area, restaurnats/Lido Buffett, Atrium, etc. I've looked at many sites online and can't find any good pics (or sometimes, any at all, good or not)!! As she was my 1st, she'll always have a special place in my heart and I'd love to sail on her again someday!! :D Here are some pics of her the way I remember her all the back back to January 2003!! :eek:

Thanks!! :D

6.jpg.eb6c6c6811fd36b1c4c1a714851234d5.jpg

881091971_Imagination004.jpg.ab4134cc4191657583eeef4ca8c4400c.jpg

1927010943_Imagination040.jpg.2f91a9dedbba5204be9ab9828beee9e9.jpg

1913085507_Imagination048.jpg.2ae00afef449b9b559521f15834a7c1e.jpg

1515280956_Imagination087.jpg.1a7533214c401b9fe20f9697bb2c22e9.jpg

the pics above are of U102 on the Imagination - I have a few of the Spa I will add too.

Friend disturbed my massage, panicked to borrow my camera. Why? I didn't even notice but she was so blown away by the clutterama of cups stacked up, she had to have photo proof. ;) The spa (aside from the temporary mess of cups) was beautiful & we both really enjoyed the massage specials.

I'd love to see some too! We're taking our kids on Imagination for a short trip right before school starts this summer, and I can barely find any info about it! It'll be our first time on one of the smaller Carnival ships (although we've done a couple of the smaller ships on RCCL) so I'd like to know what to expect.

Were cruising March 12, we can post some pic's when we get back

Thanks so much!! :D I would especially love some pics of the cabin(s), cabin hallways, Lido Deck, Atrium and Waterslides (if any of those will be possible). I hope you have a fantastic time!! :D

Archived