Age Range on Royal Carribbean?

I've been on both Royal and Carnival and I can't remember. I don't really care, I was just thinking in terms of activities. Do they still have a lot of fun games by the pool like the mens hairy chest contest and things along those lines, and maybe a night club and comedians and stuff. I'm looking into Explorer of the seas in May to Bermuda. What about sail away party on deck, does royal do that? I've been on quite a few cruises and can't remember who had what, lol. Thanks.

Hello clarkie, yes RCL does Sail Away parties, and Pool games, alot of activities with the crew. The itnerary usually influences the age, but my DH & I have seen a variety of ages from the young to the old. Comparing our Princess cruises to RCL, we have seen the same activities but quieter on Princess. RCL suits us better for overall cruising.

I've been on both Royal and Carnival and I can't remember. I don't really care, I was just thinking in terms of activities. Do they still have a lot of fun games by the pool like the mens hairy chest contest and things along those lines, and maybe a night club and comedians and stuff. I'm looking into Explorer of the seas in May to Bermuda. What about sail away party on deck, does royal do that? I've been on quite a few cruises and can't remember who had what, lol. Thanks.

Last year the Sail Away party on EOS when we were leaving San Juan for home was done and planned to be inside. Not a real Sail Away party if you ask me.

Archived