Check in - rock out?

Partyatsea

Early on in the Epic literature it spoke of having the Hard Rock Cafes "check in rock out " program. I have not seen it mentioned lately at all by NCL and was wondering if anybody knows if this is still in the plans.

Early on in the Epic literature it spoke of having the Hard Rock Cafes "check in rock out " program. I have not seen it mentioned lately at all by NCL and was wondering if anybody knows if this is still in the plans.

I remember something mentioned about the "rock out" program in the brochure that I received a few weeks ago. I loaned out that brochure and cant look it up now.

When I first read the description of Fat Cats, I thought it sounded like passengers could jam with a band or other passengers in that lounge. I've been waiting to read more about this lounge.

Directly from NCL's website: "Take five at this happening place with a split personality. Rock out with your favorite guitar riffs on a Gibson® guitar. Or jam to some serious jazz and blues into the wee hours."

"Check in rock out" at the Hard Rock hotels lets you take a nice Gibson guitar back to your room with headphones. I would love to play a variety of high end Gibson guitars over the course of a few days. Hope this has not been dropped from Epic. Not a deal breaker but yet another unique offering I was looking forward to.

"Check in rock out" at the Hard Rock hotels lets you take a nice Gibson guitar back to your room with headphones. I would love to play a variety of high end Gibson guitars over the course of a few days. Hope this has not been dropped from Epic. Not a deal breaker but yet another unique offering I was looking forward to.

I have followed every detail on the Epic since the contract was annouced. I really don't recall anything about "Check in Rock Out" :confused: It has not been included in any publicity since March 2008.

t2c, you were the one I was hoping had the answer, so I'm guessing its bad news to a hack guitar player. I read it in the black covered pamphelt with EPIC on the cover, on page 8. I know I got this in the mail over this past summer. It seemed like a great opportunity to play some guitars I usually have little access to.

t2c, you were the one I was hoping had the answer, so I'm guessing its bad news to a hack guitar player. I read it in the black covered pamphelt with EPIC on the cover, on page 8. I know I got this in the mail over this past summer. It seemed like a great opportunity to play some guitars I usually have little access to.

Thank you for the shock to the brain. I do now recall that and have the same pamphelt. They have not said anything new about Fat Cats. My fear Howl at the Moon bumped this idea. We will find out in 111 days.

Archived