Help looking for price drops

It's my understanding that you act as though you are booking a cruise in the same cat. as you have booked to see if there has been a price drop. Am I correct on this? Also if there are no rooms available in your cat. then naturally there will be no price drops, right? :o

It's my understanding that you act as though you are booking a cruise in the same cat. as you have booked to see if there has been a price drop. Am I correct on this? Also if there are no rooms available in your cat. then naturally there will be no price drops, right? :o

Yes, just go onto the website and do a dummy booking like you are making a reservation. Then you can see the current price of your cabin category. And if your category is sold out then they won't be trying to sell out the rooms by discounting the price, thus no price adjustments. But from what I've been told, you might want to keep checking back since there could be cancellations closer to your sail date and they might lower the price then.:)

Yes you are correct. Go in like you are creating a new reservation. If your category is not available then it will be sold out and no chance for price drops on that category. However if you don't mind moving your cabin then you could move to another cabin in a different category and get a reduction if one is available. So it pays to check everything.

Like sweetlove said, keep checking even if your cat is sold out. Someone may cancel and release the cabin thus opening up the category for your price drop.

Archived