Martini's On Freedom

broadway13

Cruising on the 27th of this month on the Freedom. Which bar on this ship makes the best Martini's

Thanks for your help!!!!

Don't know for sure yet which bar makes the best Martinis, but you can try the Lido Deck bar 1pm on sunday for our Meet n Greet!!!

Cruising on the 27th of this month on the Freedom. Which bar on this ship makes the best Martini's

Thanks for your help!!!!

Really depends on the bar tender, not the bar, although you'd think how hard can it be to shake up some ingredients in a shaker? I enjoyed the Wine Bar, but the bartender was very friendly and chatty, so I spent lots of time there.

Pool bar martini's were usually OK - although the plastic cup kind of takes the sparkle out of it.

Also - you have to tell them "dry" if that's what you want. Or they put in way too much vermouth, IMHO.

I would say the wine bar by the piano bar. We got to know one of the bartenders very well and it was very convenient to go there while enjoying the piano bar to get a quick drink instead of waiting for a waitress. The violetta martini's were great!

I would say the wine bar by the piano bar. We got to know one of the bartenders very well and it was very convenient to go there while enjoying the piano bar to get a quick drink instead of waiting for a waitress. The violetta martini's were great!

I love violettas. I have 2 1/2 weeks til I can have my next one. I make them at home but somehow it's just not the same.

Archived