Dance club with a DJ on Explorer?

Does anyone know if any of the clubs have a DJ and dancing rather than the piano bars, jazz, etc. I figure there has to be at least one dance club onboard. Thanks.

Yes there is a club on board called the Chamber with Dj and dancing. Usually does not get crowed untill later in the evening.

Thank you that was what I was looking for, something to do in the evening. I do remember now. I went on the Explorer in the past and I was pregnant so I wasn't interested in a dance club. Now I'm escaping from a two and a half year old, so I want to dance, lol

Yep, and if I remember correctly, it's a bi-level - the dance floor and the DJ are on the bottom --- fun stuff -- and then you can watch the dancers from the top level.

Aside from the Chamber, there are also a few lounges that turn into clubs with dance floors...I think on EX, Maharaja's is one of them and of course the Viking Crown Lounge.

They also do party/dances late night occasionally in the pool deck area.

Archived