Message to scott Bee

Hi Scottbee

We are due to arrive in Vancouver in August ,can you please advise which of the 2 round town sight seeing buses is the best for commentary etc and price,I belive one is called the Trolley Company and the other Big Bus Company ,any advice you can give would be a big help

Hi Scottbee

We are due to arrive in Vancouver in August ,can you please advise which of the 2 round town sight seeing buses is the best for commentary etc and price,I belive one is called the Trolley Company and the other Big Bus Company ,any advice you can give would be a big help

Having taken neither, I really can't recommend one over the other. I can tell you that two day passes on the excellent local transit system, along with a good guide book will probably be cheaper, and allow you to visit those sites that most interest you.

I would take the two day pass on the Vancouver Trolley over the Big Red Bus as the naration on the Trolley is live and the that on the Big Red Bus is taped. That said on a nice day in Vancouver the people on the Big Red Bus always seem to be having a good time in the unenclosed area of the buses....but I would still take the tolley.

I would take the two day pass on the Vancouver Trolley over the Big Red Bus as the naration on the Trolley is live and the that on the Big Red Bus is taped. That said on a nice day in Vancouver the people on the Big Red Bus always seem to be having a good time in the unenclosed area of the buses....but I would still take the tolley.

Hi Putterdude

Thanks for that, sounds much more personal if its live instead of taped

Archived