Victory Review 2/21....w/PICS

newt98

Loved every minute of your review, and the pictures are all gorgeous!!! Thank's for taking the time and sharing this with everyone. Like others, hated for it to end.

i still have st kitts and st maarten to go. i meant i was done posting at st lucia, not thew post completely.

Great review! I was just wondering, if you had the chance to modify Cosol's tour a little bit what would you skip? I've heard people say that the volcano and the waterfall weren't really worth it. I think if we have a private tour we can do something like that and spend more time at Jalousie Beach. Was your time there enough or would you try to squeeze more in, or is the tour perfect as is? Thanks.

Great review! I was just wondering, if you had the chance to modify Cosol's tour a little bit what would you skip? I've heard people say that the volcano and the waterfall weren't really worth it. I think if we have a private tour we can do something like that and spend more time at Jalousie Beach. Was your time there enough or would you try to squeeze more in, or is the tour perfect as is? Thanks.

I was n the Cosol tour with Mike and Rhonda. My vote would be to eliminate the waterfall. Compared to the ones in Dominica we saw, it was not that impressive. The volcano is unique.

Steve

i would get rid of waterfall and volcano to spend more time at the beach.

Hey Mike your review is so good. I look for it everyday so I can read the comments and check out the pics! Plus I love your sense of humor. I have been cracking up laughing at things you say. My Co-Workers keep looking at me like I'm crazy. LOL

Question: I have seen other people's review of Cosol's Tour. I have noticed that most of them say he makes a stop at some local's spot and they all take pictures of them holding some big azz python. Now I'm deathly afraid of snakes so do you have to stop and take the picture or does he bypass this guy if people like me are on the tour and can't stand the site of snakes??? I'm asking because I'm considering this Cruise for the end of the year and I want to do his tour but if he's insisting on stopping by this guy, I may try to find something else to do in St.Lucia instead. Thanks!

Hi,

Just found your review today......and could not stop till i was done. Thankyou so much for all your beautiful pics......and all of the work that went into this review.

Also.....I LOVE the shirt that says your Indian name.....crawling drunk or something.....priceless:p

K

Hey Mike your review is so good. I look for it everyday so I can read the comments and check out the pics! Plus I love your sense of humor. I have been cracking up laughing at things you say. My Co-Workers keep looking at me like I'm crazy. LOL

Question: I have seen other people's review of Cosol's Tour. I have noticed that most of them say he makes a stop at some local's spot and they all take pictures of them holding some big azz python. Now I'm deathly afraid of snakes so do you have to stop and take the picture or does he bypass this guy if people like me are on the tour and can't stand the site of snakes??? I'm asking because I'm considering this Cruise for the end of the year and I want to do his tour but if he's insisting on stopping by this guy, I may try to find something else to do in St.Lucia instead. Thanks!

we didnt stop at any snake guys. but i did see some. but you can just stay on the bus if they do stop.

Wondering how comfortable van was a/c temp? We are going in July and concern over heat. I tend to get car sick too- (but take Bonine) were roads very winding?

Also if you saw Royston's van- is like a mini van without windows, if get more air with that.

Great review, thanks.

BTW, where in Idaho are u? Brother has some land in Kamiah.

north idaho, post falls precisely, which is next to coeur d'alene.

Wondering how comfortable van was a/c temp? We are going in July and concern over heat. I tend to get car sick too- (but take Bonine) were roads very winding?

Also if you saw Royston's van- is like a mini van without windows, if get more air with that.

roads were winding. i don't know who royston is, but if he is a cosol driver then i'm sure you'll be fine. they did have to turn off the a/c whn going up a steep hill for a bit, but it wasn't bad. i think all the minivans have operating side windows.

Hi,

Just found your review today......and could not stop till i was done. Thankyou so much for all your beautiful pics......and all of the work that went into this review.

Also.....I LOVE the shirt that says your Indian name.....crawling drunk or something.....priceless:p

K

thank you, i think you can get the shirt at... wait, now i can't remember, lol. let me think for a bit.

Thank you for the great review and the wonderful pictures.

thank you.

Hi Mike awesome review so far. We were not mad at you for that long walk in Barbados we thought it was a fun day and Heidi really enjoyed herself walking along the boardwalk. It was a busy cruise and everyone didn't get to see each other as much as we would have liked. we will cruise together again. Keep up the good review

Hi Mike awesome review so far. We were not mad at you for that long walk in Barbados we thought it was a fun day and Heidi really enjoyed herself walking along the boardwalk. It was a busy cruise and everyone didn't get to see each other as much as we would have liked. we will cruise together again. Keep up the good review

hey mark, yea, that was actually the most time we got to spend together. it's kind of funny, you say "heidi" enjoyed herself, but then leave it at that, lol.

i think i'm going to take a break with ports and just do some ship photos. overall i thought the ship was in good shape. it was kept clean, and i didnt notice long lines and all that at the buffet, now there were lines at times, but that is to be expected. i didnt make it to all the rooms, bars, or areas of the ship. with this itinerary being so port intensive, i just didnt have the time nor energy. i didnt even see the mini golf until the evening i went out to do these pics. i knew it was there, but just didnt get around that much.

hallway leading to our room

vcsy1w.jpg

looking down at the atrium from floor 8

2ahiru8.jpg

elevator landing on 8

11bqgjm.jpg

one foggy evening

mu7ceh.jpg

the main lounge, think it was called the caribbean lounge

2a9pul2.jpg

Thanks thanks thanks so much for this wonderful review!! You had me drooling the entire time, I'm just dying now to revisit San Juan and take this cruise!! Your photos were wonderful, you have a great eye! :):):)

more night pics on the deck

107l20h.jpg

funnel

x209xw.jpg

i dont know why i like this pic so much, it was in my last review on the valor also. i think i like it because i have to take so many to try and get the lighting correct.

34godau.jpg

this is the aft pool on the night the pool was closed all evening for a private party. i actually had to go through the barricades to get this pic. this area was closed off from 6:00 until 2:00. and they had the only working ice cream machine.

zyfwq9.jpg

i think these are adult hot tubs in the rear of the ship

2jrsr7.jpg

looking down at the buffet area

34xrh9i.jpg

the buffet line, see no long lines at all.

x6mmpv.jpg

another lido deck pic at night

xp7p8l.jpg

heading out to the triton pool, which is the main pool on the lido

29kt8as.jpg

my last ship pic, oops, i accidentally hit all the buttons, lol.

ri807d.jpg

Archived