How much time to get to Grand Case?

I agree. Depends on traffic.

Does Calmos have a certain something you like?

Yes it does :D! I don't know if anybody has watched it before but I love the tv show Three Sheets the host is Zane Lamprey, hilarious. The show primarily consists of a guy going around countries or islands and drinking all of the local alcohol. Well they went to St.Marteen and we are going to try to do most of what he did while he was there. He visited the Calmos and I saw the Rooftop Rum and the rest of the collection and now I have to try it. I have also heard that the food is pretty good too.

Yes it does :D! I don't know if anybody has watched it before but I love the tv show Three Sheets the host is Zane Lamprey, hilarious. The show primarily consists of a guy going around countries or islands and drinking all of the local alcohol. Well they went to St.Marteen and we are going to try to do most of what he did while he was there. He visited the Calmos and I saw the Rooftop Rum and the rest of the collection and now I have to try it. I have also heard that the food is pretty good too.

I saw this show too. Looked like a very interest somewhat inexpensive spot. Grand Case is the gourmet capital of the Caribbean and there are undoubtably far better--albeit, more expensive--restaurants for food, wine and dining experience, like Spiga , California or Le Pressoir. For a cruiser looking for something a bit casual and toe in the sand type experience, you'll probably enjoy the spot. The tuna may be frozen not fresh (according to one complaint I read). But you're going for the rum right? Be sure to wear mosquito repellent. That goes for anywhere outside on the island, anyway.

Archived