References about Your Lucky tour

Ghan27

The RCCL zipline tours have a minimum age of 12. My 8 year old want to go and Your Lucky Tour will accomidate him. Any recommendations out there?

Eduardo with Your Lucky Tours will take care of you very well. We used him in April of this year. We had a 10 year old in our group and Eduardo took us to Ceder Valley Ranch. It was great. They doubled up our 16 year old daughter with our 10 year old friend. This worked out good.

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Euduardo has been wonderful helping me plan an excursion for us with our disabled child with a wheelchair he has kept in touch with me by facebook chat and he sent me pictures and assured me that everything we can go on with the wheelchair and everything. He has been really nice and very accomodating with us.

I would reccommend everyone give him the chance to help you with your tours.

We just returned from the Carnival Freedom 8 day itinerary including Costa Rica. We used Lucky Tours and Eduardo was awesome!! What a great tour. We went zip-lining, toured the banana plantation and hit the beach.

At Eduardos urging we were early off of the ship and beat the Cruise ship tours to the Ranch for the zip lining portion of our tour. We were group #1 that morning and so were able to fit lots more in to what is really a pretty short day in port.

Had a ball and would well recommend him.

Just booked a private tour for six of us with Eduardo after all the reviews I read. He was quick to respond to my email. I told him we were not interested in canals or sanctuary but more of just seeing the beach, sloth, bar and the sites. He recommended the Cahuita beach with stops on the way up and back. Unfortunately he can not be our tour guide because he has been requested prior to my email. He made me feel at ease by guaranteeing whoever was our guide will be just as friendly and helpful as him.

I'm looking forward to our visit to Costa Rica. If anyone has gone to Cahuita beach and Bonita beach I woul like to know what they thought.

Eduardo contacted me via Facebook- I guess he read my travel blog because I hadn't yet begun to look for shore excursions when I received his message.

I was interested in booking tours for Costa Rica but when I explained our requirements (basically 2 consecutive short tours with a stop at the ship in between- we're cruising with our 1 year old son, so my husband and I would go first then return to the ship and then my mother and her husband would go on the second tour), he said to me that I would be better off booking elsewhere.

I was a little disappointed since we were happy to pay extra for this but I guess it wasn't what he wanted.

I am curious to know if he gave a reason why he would not do this. Was he concerned about time? I have been communicating with him regularly and so far he has been very receptive of the activities we want to do.

I highly recommend Eduardo with Your Lucky Tour. Whatever you choose to do, Eduardo will go out of his way to make your day memorable. He met our party of 5 at the pier and quickly got started with our tour. It's a much nicer and more personal experience to tour with just the people in your party than to be crammed like cattle on a cruise ship excursion. We went to the Tortuguero canal where we saw sloths, cayman (crocodile), Jesus Christ lizards (the kind that scurry across the top of the water), and iguana. On the way, Eduardo stopped twice to let children board the bus - one had a baby monkey and the other a baby sloth. So very cute!! We also stopped at a roadside fruit stand to sample local fruit, visited a banana plantation and packing house, and went to Playa Bonita beach. It was a GREAT day. Go with Eduardo. You won't regret it!

We had a great time in Costa Rica our drive was great and the price was very fair. Great communication before and after with your lucky tours and Eduardo Humphreys. I would use them again in Costa Rica and recommend to friends. We were on the 28 August 2010 Carnival Freedom sailing. The sloth santuary was amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
We have just booked with YourLuckyTours. Is there a way for someone who has traveled with him, let us know that all the good reviews are real?

Severna

Absolutely. We just came off the Freedom on Sunday and did a tour with Eduardo. He took us to a coffee plantation, a banana plantation, the Tortuguero Canal and Playa Bonita. Along the way, we also stopped to let a local with a sloth onto the bus, so we got to see one up close. Eduardo is a great tour guide. You won't go wrong using YLT.

Absolutely. We just came off the Freedom on Sunday and did a tour with Eduardo. He took us to a coffee plantation, a banana plantation, the Tortuguero Canal and Playa Bonita. Along the way, we also stopped to let a local with a sloth onto the bus, so we got to see one up close. Eduardo is a great tour guide. You won't go wrong using YLT.

Can you give me an idea of what the pp price was for that tour? I didn't see any prices on the website. Thanks.

I also highly recommend Eduardo with Your Lucky Tours. We also went on a tour with him last week while on the Carnival Freedom and he can't be beat. Very knowledgeable about his country. We took the same tour as Gometros and his family and enjoyed it very much. He gave us above and beyond service for an excellent price of $45 per person. We was back to the ship in plenty of time, so no worry about that.

Judy

Glad to hear everyone had a good tour, we have him booked for Nov. 6 RCCL, Grandeur of the Seas, we have room for 4 more people and then we can get a group rate. Call Eduardo and tell him you want to join Barb's group.

I also would reccomend Eduardo and your luck tours we were on the same tour as gometros and judy and it was wonderful there are lots of pictures on my facebook page if you go and look there it was a wonderful tour and eduardo is very knowledgeable and his staff is also very helpful. You would be very well taken care of taking a tour with Your lucky tour He also does tours in Puntaraneras (not sure if I spelled that correctly).

Glad to hear everyone had a good tour, we have him booked for Nov. 6 RCCL, Grandeur of the Seas, we have room for 4 more people and then we can get a group rate. Call Eduardo and tell him you want to join Barb's group.

We also are cruising on the Grandeur and had made plans to tour with Eduardo on the 6th. We were going to take the Veragua Rainforest and Jungle Boat Ride tour but needed 7 people to get a private tour and could only get 5.

What tour are you taking with him ? If you let me know details and it is agreeable to our group we might consider joining you.

I'd much prefer to go on a private tour than the RCCL tour

We are kind of letting it up to Eduardo, he said something about Canal, banana plantation,Playa Bonita. Think he said room for 4 more. We are 7 adults and 1 child.

If this sounds like something you like, just tell Eduardo.

We are kind of letting it up to Eduardo, he said something about Canal, banana plantation,Playa Bonita. Think he said room for 4 more. We are 7 adults and 1 child.

If this sounds like something you like, just tell Eduardo.

we have him booked for Oct. 27th. Carnival Freedom, Canal tour

I just booked with Lucky Tours for our Nov. sailing. We are a party of 6 and looking forward to our visit. I spoke with Eduardo and he seems to be flexible in doing what we want to do and see.

Thanks to all your CC people who recommended him.

Archived