Chocolate buffet, Am i dreaming?

Everlast

Hi all,

My wife and i are booked on the Valor on May 29th and have heard there is a chocolate buffet near the end of the cruise. Does anyone have any pictures or information? What is available, will they toss me overboard if i smuggle a piece or fifty back to my room? This has got to be the best buffet idea i have ever heard. Thanks in advance for the info.

Yes, there was a chocolate buffet on the last day at sea on the Valor. There was a really long line the whole time for it. The problem was that there was only one poor employee making these little swans out of ice cream and other things and she was making them one at a time as people were going through the line. One other thing that seemed to slow things down was a "chocolate fountain" in which fruit, etc. was dipped as it ran down the fountain. Interesting to watch but not really worth the wait as far as I was concerned.

Oh it was just 2 days ago! We were on the Glory and it was held about on the last full day, an at sea day. Unfortunately I was sick with the ship's stomach flu, but it looked wonderful, and I tasted a few things, and would

have enjoyed it even though I am not a chocolate fan. I did not see much

that would have traveled well or kept for long.

Archived