JS on Lido Deck or Aft Wrap???

Tiffany1203

Now what about an Aft wrap or Ocean Suite???

I dont know what the Ocean Suite is now with the changes.. if that is the CAT 12.. I still would pick the Aft wrap... those that state they want the aft wrap wont budge .. once you have had one you will not want another cabin.. if you like to spend time on the balcony.. we have had the CAT11.. and going on our 9th cruise next month.. we will be in our 7th aft wrap.. its a personal choice if you want more cabin space and the tub and separate changing area.. go with the suite... if you dont care about the inside and are more concerned with being outside get the AFT WRAP!!!!:D

I dont know what the Ocean Suite is now with the changes.. if that is the CAT 12.. I still would pick the Aft wrap... those that state they want the aft wrap wont budge .. once you have had one you will not want another cabin.. if you like to spend time on the balcony.. we have had the CAT11.. and going on our 9th cruise next month.. we will be in our 7th aft wrap.. its a personal choice if you want more cabin space and the tub and separate changing area.. go with the suite... if you dont care about the inside and are more concerned with being outside get the AFT WRAP!!!!:D

Thank YOU :) It's such a tough decision...its for DBF's birthday and while I have the aft wrap booked I keep looking at the Ocean Suites...its a cruise with 4 ports and only 2 sea days so we wont be on board much..it hard to make up my mind with only a 200 difference between the 2....

Thank YOU :) It's such a tough decision...its for DBF's birthday and while I have the aft wrap booked I keep looking at the Ocean Suites...its a cruise with 4 ports and only 2 sea days so we wont be on board much..it hard to make up my mind with only a 200 difference between the 2....

Which ship will you be going on??

The Valor Jan 2011

You have seen the pictures I guess of the aft wraps ... I am sure you will enjoy it alot.. save the extra money for DOD's... if you decide that you do not like the wraps... there is always the next cruise you can try the suite;) Believe you me you will spend alot of time out there with 4 ports or not:p

Yes Ive seen pictures of the aft wraps...I just had a regular aft balcony in Jan on the Pride.....I got the 7th floor wrap because I saw from pics that the lido deck hangs over a tad on the 8th floor and there is a lounge under the 6th floor wraps....

mmmmm...DODs.....I long for them NOW ;)

Yes Ive seen pictures of the aft wraps...I just had a regular aft balcony in Jan on the Pride.....I got the 7th floor wrap because I saw from pics that the lido deck hangs over a tad on the 8th floor and there is a lounge under the 6th floor wraps....

mmmmm...DODs.....I long for them NOW ;)

You will LUV it.. we have had 2 deck 7 wraps both port and starboard.. I must say we prefer deck 6 tho.. the aft area is larger.. deck 7 the aft area is smaller you get more side balcony... but we did enjoy them all.. we will be deck 8 next month to try it out... deck 6 starboard side away from the lounges is quiet.. we found the most noise on the port side deck 6...

We had 6483 I believe is Starboard (the smoking side of the ship) and we didn't hear any noise at all!! We were out on our deck early in the morning till late at night. Our last day at sea was so windy, we ended up on our deck playing cribbage with our friends all day. It was awesome!!! Our friends had a normal balcony and said it was always so windy they always came down by us.

Archived