Bringing Red Bull On Board

chr1zis

Hi all. I am going on the Sensation this week with 8 other guy friends (bachelor party) and I had a question. Obviously we are all planning on taking liquor on board and we have talked about multiple ways of doing this (mouthwash bottle, etc). I am wondering how hard it would be to take around two 4-packs of red bull on board in my luggage? My idea is to fill a mouthwash bottle of vodka and then bring a couple packs of red bull. I know Carnival allows passengers to bring about "some" canned soda so I was just making sure I can get away with this. Thanks! :D

You can bring a "reasonable amount" of non-alcoholic beverages on board with you.

As far as the mouth wash bottle.....the alcohol will soak up the taste of the mouthwash. Try reading one of the countless threads on smuggling - there's tons of great methods in there.

I would. I don't think you'd have a problem at all. If you are worried about that being too much...split them up amongst your group.

i don't think it will be a problem ..but they do have Red Bull on some ships. When I was on the Imagination with my DD ,she talked me into doing a "Yager Bomb" :p I was up all night talking , talking ,talking ..bet she won't do that again :D

i don't think it will be a problem ..but they do have Red Bull on some ships. When I was on the Imagination with my DD ,she talked me into doing a "Yager Bomb" :p I was up all night talking , talking ,talking ..bet she won't do that again :D

Jager is nasty. The mere smell of it makes me want to puke.

I just got back from a western carib (glory 2/21), and I brought on 2 six packs, on was diet caffeine free pepsi cans and the other was a six pack of 20 oz plastic bottles of seltzer water...no questions asked and they did not even check to see if it was changed to alcohol....I brought it on board with me in my backpack. I think you would be safe with 2 8pks since red bull is smaller in size.

Hi all. I am going on the Sensation this week with 8 other guy friends (bachelor party) and I had a question. Obviously we are all planning on taking liquor on board and we have talked about multiple ways of doing this (mouthwash bottle, etc). I am wondering how hard it would be to take around two 4-packs of red bull on board in my luggage? My idea is to fill a mouthwash bottle of vodka and then bring a couple packs of red bull. I know Carnival allows passengers to bring about "some" canned soda so I was just making sure I can get away with this. Thanks! :D

My dtr made it on the Sensation today with all goodies in original bottles and rumrunners ..posted about the red bull before this :)

Archived