Quick question

tdggal1980

DH & I booked an early saver rate for the Freedom sailing on July 3rd. I see now they are offering free upgrades (we booked a 8D and now they are offering a 8E for the same rate). My question is, even though when we booked the rates were lower, can we put in for a obc form considering this current promotion? I'm not sure if it falls into this category since technically it is not a rate lower then what we paid but it is a category higher then what we paid for. We're not interested in the upgrade (we're happy we were currently are) but would love some money back in the form of an obc! Make sense?

Thanks for any insight! :)

DH & I booked an early saver rate for the Freedom sailing on July 3rd. I see now they are offering free upgrades (we booked a 8D and now they are offering a 8E for the same rate). My question is, even though when we booked the rates were lower, can we put in for a obc form considering this current promotion? I'm not sure if it falls into this category since technically it is not a rate lower then what we paid but it is a category higher then what we paid for. We're not interested in the upgrade (we're happy we were currently are) but would love some money back in the form of an obc! Make sense?

Thanks for any insight! :)

You can submit a form if you want to but the only way you are going to get an OBC is if there is a lower rate available in the same category that you booked.

Archived