excursions on e. caribbean?

MamaParrotHead

hi everyone!

booked our excursions last night online through Carnival (is that something new, by the way?). wondering if anyone had done the yellowbird in Nassau or the See & Sea tour in St. Martin. Looking for things to avoid and things we shouldn't miss. and yes, I know that I should post on Ports of Call, and I will, I just wondered since some of these are booked THROUGH carnival if anyone had gone on them.

thanks.

hi everyone!

booked our excursions last night online through Carnival (is that something new, by the way?). wondering if anyone had done the yellowbird in Nassau or the See & Sea tour in St. Martin. Looking for things to avoid and things we shouldn't miss. and yes, I know that I should post on Ports of Call, and I will, I just wondered since some of these are booked THROUGH carnival if anyone had gone on them.

thanks.

We were in the St Martin last year.Loved it!!!!We went on the Golden Eagle Catamaran and snorkel( you don't have to snorkel if you don't want) the Catamaran gets close enough to shore that you can relax on the beach if you wanted.If the Bahamas has the jolly rogers party boat on it,this is for the younger people,lots of T and A shown after the Rum Punch is served:eek:.There is a Mcdonalds on the shopping side( you will have to take the sea taxi over).They serve beer there:cool: .

If the boat goes to Martinique be prepared to be bombarded by Taxi drivers wanting you to go with them( Very Rude)They also will not give you your change back in American funds,if you buy anything from the stores at the port.They will give you Euros instead.

If you go snorkelling in Martinique watch out fro fire coral and jelly fish( they look like floating Condoms) some of the guides will tell you that it is the pink ones that will get you.Nope! they will all sting bu there is a remedy to the problem( urine).

I'll leave that pleasant thought with you.

Have alot of fun,we did...We would like to book an all inclusive to Stmartin inthe near future we loved it so much:D

Archived