Checkin/boarding question

stlcruze

Sorry for the long questions.

My wife, daughter (17) and her friend (17) will be leaving on the Victory this Sunday. I have some questions concerning checking in and getting onto the ship.

We have booked two rooms, OS (for my wife and I) and inside for the two girls. The inside room is two or three doors down from ours. For the reservations we had to put my wife in one room (with one of the girls) and me in the other (with the other girl). This was how the PVP at Carnival said to do it. When we check in and get our S/S cards will they be as we are registered or can they be done as we want, my wife and I in one room and the girls in another. What makes this question somewhat silly is that we have done before (with my son and daughter) and I cannot remember what was done.

Second question.

The OS comes with VIP boarding. The PVP planner said that both rooms could board VIP. Does anyone know if this is so?

I am confused. I need a break. Only 4 more work wake-ups until vacation.

Thanks.

Because the other girl isnt travelling with her legal guardian, is why she has to be booked with an adult.

You can get them to change either at check in or more likely at the purser's desk so the girls will be together if you want to change around and not just get another key to each cabin to use.

When you board, go to the purser's desk and they will arrange the keys how you want them.

Both cabins can board VIP since the girls are minors.

Enjoy your cruise!!

When you get to the ship and check in, do it as you booked -- one adult per room. Then you all head to the purser's desk and get it switched, so that you/wife are in one room, the girls in the other. There shouldn't be any problems. Have a great cruise!

Archived