Cruises with a little day care option and were kids can play in a pool?

sugarcoated

Hi all, My husband and I are hoping to book a cruise for May. As much as we love our daughter we are trying to find a boat with a kids club for infants (she is 1.. will be 14 months when sailing). We don't want to put her there the entire time but a couple of hours a day together would be amazing as we hardly see each other due to DH work.

Also, what boats are kiddies allowed in the pool? I looked into Disney but it doesn't appear that they are sailing the week we have for our vacation :(

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

You are asking for two things, a splash pool for non potty trained infants/tots and that would be on Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas, Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas, Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas, Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas and Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas (hasn't set sail yet but will).

As far as the nursery -- Disney Ships and Oasis/Allure have nurseries that you can take the baby to -- public area of the ship.

Freedom/Liberty/Independence -- you would have to use "in cabin sitting".

Both Disney ships are sailing in May. The Magic is in Europe - I'm on it in May, yippee! and the Wonder is doing 3 and 4 night Bahamas sailings. If you can swing the time, the 10 and 11 night sailings on Magic are still verrrry cheap with a cat 12 GTY.

Archived