Champagne Catamaran - St. Thomas

Perky1

Hi

I just went on the 1/2 day sail a couple of weeks ok and I say it was just ok. The weather was rough most of our cruise so we did not make it over to St John, but went snorkeling in St James.

The crew was nice enough, but there were not much for snacks (chips salsa, bread and some so so cheese) and they did not pass out drinks until after snorkeling. The funny part was it was called a champagne catamaran and it was not until we were 5 minutes from pulling back in they opened only 2 bottles of cheap champagne and served it. They need to change the name of this tour in my opinion.

I think it was $79 and for $115 when I go back in May I have booked an independant tour with High Pockets for the full day, it includes more snorkel stop, a nice lunch and open bar all day!!! Maybe the full day on Princess woud be better too.

There are a lot of posts on this board also reccomending other tours so you may also want to look at those too. Alaunt, Jester, Fantasey, and Interline were some of them I think. It was a hard choice and I think any of them would be ok. The Princess tour takes many people most of these only take up to 6 people.

Good luck and hope you have fun!!!

Archived