AMSTERDAM March 30, Rio- Seattle

Leslieswiger

For anyone who may be sailing on the MS Amsterdam / March 30,05 from Rio - Seattle and ports in between this is for you.:) Please join the Roll Call thread under Amsterdam March 30, Rio - Seattle. We would very much like to welcome all those who may be sailing on this beautiful ship with us.:D Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger:)

For anyone who may be sailing on the MS Amsterdam / March 30,05 from Rio - Seattle and ports in between this is for you.:) Please join the Roll Call thread under Amsterdam March 30, Rio - Seattle. We would very much like to welcome all those who may be sailing on this beautiful ship with us.:D Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger:)

I think there's actually a roll call going for this sailing (?) :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44995

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=86959

Happy to say that because of this thread, we now have six new cruisers with us on the Amsterdam Roll Call.:D Those lurkers who are sailing the Amsterdam with us, please join the Roll Call. Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger:)

Lesliewiger, we are on the Amsterdam, Rio to San Diego, March 30. Looking forward to meeting everyone. This will be the second cruise for my husband and I, first was to Alaska for 8 days, also Amsterdam. I am new to these Boards so please bear with me. I tried to post a question last night, but don't think I did it correctly and don't know how to find out if I got an answer! Wanted to know whether its worth staying in Rio before the trip and if so where as the Sheraton package seems to be full. Also worry about jet lag and trying to sightsee. Part of me just wants to get on the ship and get settled after the long flights. What do you think? Pamngene

Welcome! I answered your thread on the Roll Call board. By all means tour Rio and do as much as your able.:) Also you have family and friends coming with you so you should not have a problem. Can you also give me your full names and cabin #'s for our CC's party on board?:D If you want to do this with my private email please do leslieswiger@hotmail.com

Also keep in touch with the Roll Call thread and ask all the questions you like. Plenty of cruisers to help you. Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger:)

Archived