Dining Time

hvyhttr21

That is fine. Just call 1800CARNIVAL and press 2. This allows you to talk to someone regarding your cruise. Make sure to have your booking # handy. They will ask for it.

I hope this helps.

It does...thanks!

We are confirmed for the Late Dining in the MDR too but is there anyway we can get a table for two one night? Or are they all big tables in there? thanks!

If you are confirmed late seating, you will be at a table assigne dby the maitre'd or the hostess staff. You can request a table change once you are on board. If however, you just want a table for 2 for just one evening and are happy with being at a larger table other evenings, you may have a couple of options. If your ship has Your Time dining (anytime dining) you can come to that dining room and ask the hostess for a table for two. You may have to wait a short while. Or, if your ship has a separate steakhouse/gourmet restaurant, you can make a reservation there for 2 for one night. This will cost extra, $30 pp, but is well worth the $.

We were just on the Dream a few weeks ago and had confirmed late dining. I wanted to change it to anytime dining and I did on the website and then was wait-listed for that option. My PVP told me I could talk to the maitre'd as soon as I got on board to be switched. I decided not to and just kept the late dining. I was really glad we did. It gave us time to get a little nap and get ready for dinner after getting back from our excursions. I would say talking to the maitre'd would be your best bet, if you get wait-listed for the early seating and still want it when you get on board.

Anyway, on our first dining room night, I asked the maitre'd if it would be possible to have a table for two and he said we were at a table for four, but they would make it a table for two! Great service!! Also, the couples on both sides of us were tables for two. We have three small kids, and my hubby and I don't get much of a chance to just sit and have a meal together alone. It was nice to be able to do that! :)

It seems more people want late dining than early dining, so I would think it would be fairly easy to change to early dining. As others have suggested, try calling now and if that doesn't work, see the maitre d`. If you booked on the carnival site you might also see if you can change there. Not sure, but worth a try.

Archived