Salon Services

want2cruiseagain

I have a friend going on Sapphire to Alaska and wanted to book mani-pedis for a group the day the ship leaves Seattle. I cannot find anything in the Princess website about hours of operation. Will the salon be open the day the ship leaves Seattle or would they have to book for the following day?

I have a friend going on Sapphire to Alaska and wanted to book mani-pedis for a group the day the ship leaves Seattle. I cannot find anything in the Princess website about hours of operation. Will the salon be open the day the ship leaves Seattle or would they have to book for the following day?

It is open from about 2pm to 9pm on embarkation day. Tours of the spa take place from 1 - 3 normally so lots of people will be milling around and there might be an interruption for service while the lifeboat muster occurs (about 4pm for 30mins). But yes it is open!

It is open from about 2pm to 9pm on embarkation day. Tours of the spa take place from 1 - 3 normally so lots of people will be milling around and there might be an interruption for service while the lifeboat muster occurs (about 4pm for 30mins). But yes it is open!

Thank you!

Archived