Venting about Carnival's Funship $ Dept

Tiffany1203

So I called to purchase a funship $ certificate to be added to my cousins cruise as an OBC...well I couldnt purchase because I dont know her address! The booking number, cabin number and her phone number wasnt enough! :mad: I know it may seem small but Im very busy at work and only get select times when I can call. I tried to order online but it wants to ship it to ME...I dont see an option to apply as an OBC for her reservation.

Unfortunately you have to have all that info. Ordered drink coupons for cousin last year from bon voyage. Had to be sneaky about getting booking number and cabin number but did it.

I would wonder if TA or PVP could get you that info?

Well once she found the bon voyage dept online she realized she was going to give that info to people who want to know what to get her as a wedding gift (she is getting married on this cruise) So the sneaky part wasnt an issue....I think her feelings were hurt when I asked for her address as I should have know this! Nonetheless she will forget about that when she sees when Im getting her :D

So I called to purchase a funship $ certificate to be added to my cousins cruise as an OBC...well I couldnt purchase because I dont know her address! The booking number, cabin number and her phone number wasnt enough! :mad: I know it may seem small but Im very busy at work and only get select times when I can call. I tried to order online but it wants to ship it to ME...I dont see an option to apply as an OBC for her reservation.

You can order online. In the first address line, put "Apply as Onboard Credit."

In the second address line, put your cousin's name and booking number. This will work.

Tiffany... you CAN purchase Funship Dollars online to be applied as an On Board Credit without her address. As one poster noted above, all you do is put "On Board Credit" in the 1st address line, and her Booking Number in the 2nd address line, and it will be applied to her booking. You will get an email confirmation in minutes. But you won't actually get the actual certificates or anything to give her if you do it this way... it will only be an OBC applied to their S&S account.

Can you send me a link to this?

Because when I go to their website it asks for the shipping information and there are * in the fields that HAVE to be filled out....if I put a On Board Credit for the address it will want the state and so on. :confused:

Can you send me a link to this?

Because when I go to their website it asks for the shipping information and there are * in the fields that HAVE to be filled out....if I put a On Board Credit for the address it will want the state and so on. :confused:

Sorry... I should have also told you that you will still need to enter the City, State & Zip code although it really doesn't matter what you put in there... hers or yours.

The main thing is what you put in the two address lines mentioned earlier...ON BOARD CREDIT on the 1st one, and the Booking Number on the 2nd one.

Did you call this number & tell them that you wanted to purchase OBC, and they still needed her address? 800-906-7603.

I just called and spoke with someone who NEVER even asked for the address. GO FIGURE! :rolleyes:

I will be purchasing a few for her b4 she sails so I will try the online way in 2 weeks!

Thanks for your help! :)

Glad you got it done through phone order. I wouldn't have known. How sweet of you to do! :)

I just called and spoke with someone who NEVER even asked for the address. GO FIGURE! :rolleyes:

I will be purchasing a few for her b4 she sails so I will try the online way in 2 weeks!

Thanks for your help! :)

As always with Carnival customer service....call five times and you will be told five different things! :mad:

As always with Carnival customer service....call five times and you will be told five different things! :mad:

You know whats funny...I called a few times throughout the day and the original person who told me I had to the the address kept answering the phone...(I rememebred her name and accent) and kept saying I had wrong #. Then when I finally got someone else it worked...

Archived