Halloween Celebrations

getta

We've celebrated Halloween on board a Carnival ship before but how do you know if your ship will have a costume party? We'll be on the Freedom this year and will be on board the 30th of October (Saturday) and are hoping we can dress up in costume. Any insight?

In the past if you sail between the 15th of October through the 31st. They usually have a Halloween party. I have done 2 now and they are so much fun!:)

That's awesome to know, we'll be sailing right before Halloween, too, so I'll pack the kids' costumes. Halloween cruises are my favorite! They're cheap and SO fun!!! And there are far less children since school is in session. What's not to love???

Yeah..I think different ships have their Halloween celebrations on different days and not necessarily on the holiday itself. Last Oct, we were on the Freedom Halloween week. Halloween was our last night of the cruise and that's when we had our costume party and other festivities. We met some other people in Cozumel who were on (I think) the Legend or Liberty, they were having their costume party that evening which was I think the 30th.

It was neat to see everyone dressed up and all the kids around the ship Trick or Treating! Have FUN!

We've celebrated Halloween on board a Carnival ship before but how do you know if your ship will have a costume party? We'll be on the Freedom this year and will be on board the 30th of October (Saturday) and are hoping we can dress up in costume. Any insight?

I guess the only way to know for sure would be to call carnival and ask. I looked on the carnival website and couldn't find anything regarding Halloween events. I will be sailing the week before Halloween so I am curious if there will be any early celebrations.

That's awesome to know, we'll be sailing right before Halloween, too, so I'll pack the kids' costumes. Halloween cruises are my favorite! They're cheap and SO fun!!! And there are far less children since school is in session. What's not to love???

Make sure you pack the adult costumes as well. They usually have a costume party and contest for the adults and you can win the coveted 24 karat gold plastic ship on a stick!!

They are so much fun I love to cruise during that time. :)

Archived