Disembarkation Place

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, maybe I missed it. Where do you disembark, meaning do you all wait in a lounge, in your cabin? Called by colors?

Can you get room service for breakfast on disembarkation day or in the Windjammer?

I've done variuos disembarkations on various ships and lines and just can't remember what RCCL's practice is? Since I live within a very short distance of Port Everglades I'm really in no rush to get off at the crack of dawn.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't seen this posted anywhere, maybe I missed it. Where do you disembark, meaning do you all wait in a lounge, in your cabin? Called by colors?

Can you get room service for breakfast on disembarkation day or in the Windjammer?

I've done variuos disembarkations on various ships and lines and just can't remember what RCCL's practice is? Since I live within a very short distance of Port Everglades I'm really in no rush to get off at the crack of dawn.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Based on your departure time you are given a location (lounge, theater, etc.) to wait for your number to be called.

No room service on the final day. Breakfast in the Windjammer.

If you are not Platium members and up you go to designated rooms according to numbers given to u by your room steward. If Platinum and above u go to Opus 3 and have cont. breakfast there. If u want full breakfast Windjammer opens very early. U may ask ur room steward for luggage tags with numbers that will get you off earlier for example. (They do not tell yu this).U may also walk ur own luggage off ship very early. they do not announce the numbers in your room or hallways just iin designated rooms. very efficient & fast disembarkment.

Thanks for the responses. I remember now the one time I was on RCCL on Jewel of the Seas when she was new waiting in the Schooner Lounge to be called to disembark. Since we live in the area I am in no rush to get off at the crack of dawn.

I can't remember which ship or line it was where they had people wait in their cabins (and you COULD get room service breakfast to your room) and you were called by color over the loud speaker but they encourage people to wait in their rooms rather than in the lounges. Seemed much more civilized but I guess gave the stewards less time to prep the cabins for the next set of passengers. I think maybe it was HAL, my favorite line so far of Carnival, RCCL, Princess and Cunard that I've been on.

Archived