LA Port and San Pedro Port

Whippets

I am sailing out of San Pedro in April and was wondering just how close it is to the LA Port? Have been wondering what the best form of transportation is from the LAX Airport? I don't think we want to rent a car as some have mentioned doing here as we are coming in the day of the cruise and will not be sightseeing. Any thoughts?

The Port of Los Angeles is the port in San Pedro. San Pedro is a neighborhood name of Los Angeles.

Most recommend the major shuttle services www.supershuttle.com or www.primetimeshuttle.com

You can go to the websites to get a cost estimate or make a reservations. Or you can just walk out of baggage claim to the shuttle area and pick it up then.

It's confusing, even for us natives. I never know when a "city" is really an independent municipality or just really a neighborhood name of the huge City of Los Angeles. Hollywood is really just part of Los Angeles. West Hollywood is a standalone municipality.

Archived