Celebrity Solstice

Spoonhafen

Hi everyone,

I recently booked the Celebrity Solstice for the Nov.14th sailing. I booked stateroom 8265 on the vista deck. I just curious if it is an obstructed view being on the hump? The other question is, can you use any perks from the Crown Anchor toward the Celebrity Cruises. I would greatly appreciate any insights on this??:D

Hi! I am booked on the Solstice on the May 16th sailing, so I really don't know about your cabin--you may want to check the "cabin" thread up at the top to see if anyone has info about your cabin in particular. However, I am a platinum Crown and Anchor member and I gave my TA my number when I booked the cruise and it converted over to the medium tier for the Celebrity benefits called Captain's Club select. Now I have my own Captain's Club number. And since this will be my 10th cruise with this company, I'm pretty sure it will put me up to Diamond with RCL and Elite with X after this. Hope this helps! Susannah

Hi! I am booked on the Solstice on the May 16th sailing, so I really don't know about your cabin--you may want to check the "cabin" thread up at the top to see if anyone has info about your cabin in particular. However, I am a platinum Crown and Anchor member and I gave my TA my number when I booked the cruise and it converted over to the medium tier for the Celebrity benefits called Captain's Club select. Now I have my own Captain's Club number. And since this will be my 10th cruise with this company, I'm pretty sure it will put me up to Diamond with RCL and Elite with X after this. Hope this helps! Susannah

Yes, you will have corresponding benefits with X but you will have to earn 10 credits with RCCL C&A before you will become Elite with X. Or, if you like X you would have to earn 10 credit with X. They do not combine the credits, sorry to say. Have a great time regardless of your status!

Hi everyone,

I recently booked the Celebrity Solstice for the Nov.14th sailing. I booked stateroom 8265 on the vista deck. I just curious if it is an obstructed view being on the hump? The other question is, can you use any perks from the Crown Anchor toward the Celebrity Cruises. I would greatly appreciate any insights on this??:D

We had 9223 which is right above and you have no restrictions on the view!

Well thank you for taking the time to clarify the Crown Anchor membership perks. As I have only four credits under Crown and Anchor. Other than that I am very excited about the cruise itself.

Four credits makes you Gold with C&A, but that will not transfer to Classic with Captain's Club. They do not start recognizing corresponding status until you get to Platinum/Select level with five credits:(.

Archived